Taking Productive Vacations
Do you need a vacation? Are you looking forward to your Summer vacation this year, or are you dreading it despite knowing you need to take it? Are you experiencing frustration about your vacation, knowing you will return not feeling as rested as you like?
Below are some suggestions on how to get more out of your vacation, or making it a productive vacation in the sense of achieving relaxation and stress reduction…
The following points are the key takeaways for productive vacations…
- Choose somewhere you want to be
- Take the time to go
- Leave work at the the office
- Plan, or don’t plan, each day…depending upon which method works best for you.
- Try a different style of vacation, or approach to how you spend each day, if past vacations have been unfulfilling.
- Plan your vacation so you spend time doing what you like, as you desire to do it.Â Don’t allow the expectations of others to dictate how you spend your vacation, unless you’ve agreed to spend it together.
Take care, and enjoy life,
Photo Credit: Andrew Wargo IV