One-Year Anniversary Giveaway
Updated April 8, 2011: Thanks to everyone who signed up for the RSS feed and email updates! The sign-up period for the prizes is now closed. You can still sign up for the feed and email notices of new posts. They’re spam-free!
360 Minutes celebrates its one-year anniversary this week!
It’s hard to believe I’ve been blogging a year already!
I sincerely want to thank everyone who has made blogging worthwhile, helped keep me motivated, and provided online and in-person feedback.Â And, that’s why I’m offering prizes!
I’m excited to tell you that during this week, I will offer a prize giveaway to a lucky few readers.Â Eligibility for the prize giveaway will require subscription to the blog.Â Rest assured; there will be no spam emails from me or WordPress.Â And, it’s not too late to subscribe if you haven’t already.Â So, what are the prizes?Â I will give five lucky winners a copy of the book of their choice from Worth Reading.
To subscribe, click the following chicklet and complete the sign-up for your reader of choice, and/or use the email-based subscription notification feature on the right side of the page.Â It will send you a confirmation email which you must click a link from, and then it will only email you if I post a blog piece.Â Remember, even if you use the chicklet to subscribe via RSS (which is not required), you need to sign up for the emails to be eligible for the giveaway (otherwise, I have no way of knowing you signed up).
Next, fill out the contact form with your name, email, and answers to these four questions:
- Which 360 Minutes article is your favorite, and why?
- How has reading 360 Minutes helped you?
- What topic, if any, would you like to see included at 360 Minutes?
- Which book would you like to receive from Worth Reading?
Please remember the following:
- If you don’t sign up for the emails (via the form on the right side of the page), I will have no way of verifying your subscription and will not be able to include you in the giveaway candidates.
- If you fill out your email in the response form but haven’t signed up for the blog, you will be disqualified from the giveaway.
- If you don’t provide responses to the questions in the comment section, you will be disqualified from the giveaway.